So, it looks like I’m organising tEC8 then.
2004-09-03 - Updates
The list of people has been updated with all the
information people have given me so far. With luck I’ll get around to
phoning Saffron at some point…
2004-08-13 - Contact from Saffron
I’ve had an email from Saffron Walden, and I will be phoning them on
Monday to find out the details. I’ve also added a link for people who
have registered their interest.
- Find a youth hostel
- Find some dates (Proposed dates: 27\^th\^ to 30\^th\^ January 2005)
- Find the prices.
- Visit the hostel.
- Itterate 1-4 until happy
- Make sure enough people confirm to pay the deposit
- Pay the deposit
- Organise the meal
- Organise the food
- Be there
- Holds 40,
- Is in Essex
- Looks nice from the photos
- Does “Rent a Hostel”
- No parking (But parking a little way away)
- Only holds 22
- Far from anywhere
- No central point
- Holds 46 - a little big
- Does meals
- Well, yes.
- Holds 40
- [Senji] can I add “real bitch to get to on public transport” to
Sherringham ? It’s possible, but it takes almost three hours
from Cambridge, which is nearby…
- Holds 100, probably a little big
- All mod cons
Wells next to the
- Britian’s Best Beach
- Holds 32
- Does parking
(Should finish this at some point)
Personally I like Saffron, and have sent an email looking at prices, but
that might fall down.