1 cup digestive biscuits
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (Optional)
(one half block) butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- Or: Creme Fresh (Worked very well) 750ml
- marscapone cheese (sez Lupie. Try this)
1 cup white sugar
1 small pot sour cream
1 medium pot double cream
3 tablespoons plane (neeeee-ow) flour
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
(The comedy version of this recipe is at my website I would recommend that instead, as it’s funnier)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 9 inch springform pan
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized bowl
- Add the bikkits & sugar & spices
- Beat to death
- Put into pan, beaten down.
- Oven, ~10 minutes until crispy. Let it cool.
While that happens:
- Biiiiig bowl
- Cheese & sugar
- Sour & Double cream
- Vanilla Essence
- Some flour
- Add flour until gloopy but not runny. Give up fairly soon, runny still works.
- Gloop gloop over bikkits
Oven for about an hour, then test at ~15 minute intervals for knife to come out fairly clean. Leave to cool, then fridge for six or so hours.