Land Speed Cookies
Preheat oven to 175^o^c
In a bowl:
- 85g (3oz) each of butter & sugar. Has to be butter, marg fails. Beat
- Add an egg, beat into submission
- 6oz (170g) flour (sifted), touch of salt
- 1oz (30g) brown sugar,
- a bit of Vanilla Essence
- 4oz (115g) Chocolate (Green & Blacks’ Maya Gold works really
well) broken up into teeny-weenie pieces
submission: the beating.
- Break off into balls of about an inch (3 or so cm) across, and
arrange on a baking tray. They spread out a little bit, so space
- This makes two trays.
They don’t last long after cooling down.
Stuff to try:
- Spices in the dry mix?
- Larger scale cookies.
(Adapted from GH p611)
Back to recipes