(The comedy version of this recipe is at my
I would recommend that instead, as it’s funnier)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 9 inch springform pan
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized bowl
- Add the bikkits & sugar & spices
- Beat to death
- Put into pan, beaten down.
- Oven, ~10 minutes until crispy. Let it cool.
While that happens:
- Biiiiig bowl
- Cheese & sugar
- Sour & Double cream
- Vanilla Essence
- Some flour
- Add flour until gloopy but not runny. Give up fairly soon, runny
- Gloop gloop over bikkits
Oven for about an hour, then test at ~15 minute intervals for knife to
come out fairly clean. Leave to cool, then fridge for six or so hours.